The following is a post from Patrick G. Mackaronis. Patrick is the Director of Business Development for New York City-based social network Brabble. In this post, Patrick has talked about steps that one has to follow if he/she wants t change his name (a lot of paperwork required). Patrick can be best reached on Twitter at @patty__mack. The main agencies name-changers need to notify are social security, passport and driver’s licenses. Women who marry but do not take their new husband’s name do not need to change any documents. The same applies for divorcing women who will keep their married […]